Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blog V-cay

I was reminded last Friday by Cuzette that I hadn't posted anything since May 6th. Really? Hmmm. Well, I've been a little busy. Let me give you the 5 second scoop and I promise to post more details later.

1) The Central AR and NW AR LIVESTRONG events went great and Team Rubicon totally RAWKS!

2) I became Dr. Shawkitty on May 17th.

3) Training is going well. I rode 100 miles this weekend as part of the Tour de Hoot. RAGBRAI is 46 days, 7 hours, 11 minutes, and 34 seconds away!

4) I have other relatively important news, but I'm not sharing it just yet...stay tuned.

I'll be off BLOG V-CAY in another week or so. My fingers (and brain) are still recovering from the zillion-page dissertation.

Love to all,
SK

2 comments:

Ironman said...

Well, it is about time! Good to see you blogging again.

Spinnin Jenny said...

Congrats on becoming a doctor Dr. Shawkitty!